On March 22, 2023, at 10:30 a.m. in the city of Blagoevgrad, in the 22nd September hall of the municipality of Blagoevgrad, an INFORMATION DAY WILL BE HELD TO PRESENT THE RESULTS OF THE PROJECT “MINERAL PATHS: VACATION AND NATURE FOR A MOMENT” with the acronym MINERAL PATHS
Association SVREMIE together with Southwest University “Neofit Rilski” – Blagoevgrad invites all interested persons – citizens, companies, specialists and employees from the tourism sector, educational institutions, local and regional authorities to participate in an information day to present the results of the implementation of the MINERAL PATHS project .
What will we present on March 22, 2023?
– Tourist guide to promote unknown and known destinations with mineral springs in the cross-border region;
– Photo gallery – rich photo material about the wonderful and unknown destinations with healing mineral springs in the cross-border region;
– Video materials created to popularize the unknown MINERAL PATHS in the cross-border region;
– Promotional materials with information about all the activities carried out within the project.
– We will share how we intend to ensure the sustainability of the results in the long term
We will also be available after the official part until 2:30 p.m. in the conference hall on the 22nd of September of the Blagoevgrad municipality, so that any interested citizen and representative of an organization can have a conversation with the project team in an informal setting outside the official seminar meeting.
ENTRANCE FREE. NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED.
We remain available for further information and questions at the following contacts:
Tel: 0876 882050, 0899 806477
Southwestern University “Neofit Rilski”
Tel. 00359 73 588 577